Friday 4 September 2015

...

I am not being emo or not socializing , 
I am just an ordinary person like no others.
But an introvert with low self-esteem.
Even I dont like myself.
How could you expect other people to accept you?

When meeting a stranger,
normally I wont step out the first step to talk with people.
Cause I feel insecure to talk to people which i dont know.
Dont know how they think of me.
As you need to give others a good first impression.
If not, people will start judging you.
You have to maintain yourself presentable at all time.
How tiring!
(Otherwise, people will judge you.)

That's why I preferred to be alone, 
No need to care about how people think of me. 
No need to think before you talk, 
Whether it hurts others feeling or even say something impropriate.

But sometimes you just feel lonely being alone, 
You have no one to share your thoughts with.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment